Skip to content
Quinoa allows you to:
- Improve immune function, promoting antibodies formation and cell repair, as it contains amino acids such as lysine.
- Improve intestinal transit, in fact it contains a large amount of fiber, fiber is essential for the proper functioning of the digestive system, i.e. proper digestion and elimination of food.
- Maintain an adequate weight, this seed is low in fat, making it a food recommended by nutritionists as a dietary supplement.
- Take care of your bones, since it is rich in calcium, far above corn and rice. It is quickly absorbed by the body and helps to prevent decalcification and osteoporosis.
- To provide the energy necessary for our body, thanks to the starch it contains. This food is therefore ideal to eat in the morning and allows us to stay active all day long.
- Delaying metastases, in fact quinoa contains lysine, which restores cells and acts by improving the body’s natural defences (Discovery Dsalud).
Quinoa is also:
- Rich in protein, as it ” contains 7.1 grams of protein per 100 grams, twice much than other cereals such as rice or wheat ” (according to nutritional studies).
- Ideal for diabetics people. Its low sugar content is recommended for diabetics people and also for those who want to lose weight, including in their daily diet.
- The only food capable to produce up to 40% more breast milk in pregnant women (WHO).